The registration price to join the School has been fixed to € 350,00 (VAT 22% included) and promotionally to € 300,00 (VAT 22% included) for the members of the System Dynamics Italian Chapter (SYDIC).
Please note: the fee includes participation to the school, lunches, coffee breaks and conference dinner. Accommodation expenses are not included. Accommodation has to be booked separately, see the accommodation page for details.
To register: please fill in and send the form below.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 31 August 2017.
The System Dynamics Italian Chapter (SYDIC) offers one scholarship of €300,00 that will cover the registration, thus waiving the participation fee from the successful candidate.
To apply, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org (SUBJECT: SYDIC SUMMER SCHOOL)
Applications should include:
- Letter of motivation explaining how the school fits into the research interests of the candidate (MAX 1000 words)
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of reference from scholars in the disciplinary field in which the applicant completed her/his courses of studies (bachelor, master or PhD programme).
Applications will be evaluated by a specific SYDIC committee and according to the information reported in the received documentation, with specific reference and attention to:
- Publications in referenced journals,
- completion of a doctoral programme,
- participation in relevant research projects
- letters of reference
The above information will allow the committee to rank a list of candidates. The first ranked candidate will be offered the SYDIC Scholarship. In case the first ranked candidate should be unable to attend the School, at the time of communication of the applications ranking, the scholarship will be offered to the second candidate in the list and so on.